Saturday, February 27, 2021

Planning goes on ...

 Hey guys! So in today's blog I wanted to discuss some research I've been doing based on the suggestions I received from last class. I decided to watch a couple episodes from the docu-series on Netflix "Ugly Delicious", where David Chang goes around the world to try food and talk to the chefs and talk about the food and the different way people around the world make it. My classmates as well as myself decided this was a perfect series to watch because it is a good structure to follow for my piece. I have still been brainstorming what topic of the American Dream I want to focus on and portray in my extract, however, I am moving forward with filming ideas and even editing. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but, watching "Ugly Delicious" gave me some ideas on adding animations and clipart to my piece. I am currently enrolled in Informational Technology A Level where I have been learning to create animations as well as clipart, which I can use to my advantage in my project. I have some ideas for animations like flying across the globe and clipart of passports. I know I promised a storyboard, but hey, can't rush the process, it's coming soon I can feel it! The more ideas I get flowing the more I can add to my storyboard. After watching these episodes I have gotten so many ideas for structure of my piece and how to make it flow, I want the story to be told through the answers of the interviewees and go back and forth between their stories. I know I have to be careful because this can be hard to do because it may cause confusion, but I love a challenge! These are my updates for now! See you guys tomorrow! Who knows what the new day will bring 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...