Sunday, February 28, 2021

Decisions and progress

 Hello everyone! Today is the last day of week one of planning, time is going by quickly (which is much expected), and I am making progress and researching. I have been postponing my idea while I brainstorm, and hoping to get ideas from research, today I watched some documentaries on Netflix which were not series of episodes, however, wanted to get inspired with some more structural ideas. However, I have realized that it is time to come to a decision. I have decided to film interviewees coming from Romania. I want to do this because I personally know a lot of Romanians that have immigrated to the United States. I have carefully chosen people that have different stories on how and why they moved to the US. I am so excited to get started, but before I do that, this second week of planning is going to be research research research, I need to research my target audience, and get statistics and more! I am still having trouble deciding what topic to focus on, what main question will I ask my interviewees, but I am sure with extensive research I will be able to find the perfect topic/question that will truly illustrate what it is like and the different experiences and what the "American Dream" really is, with the little time I have. This was my update for today, making progress, see you guys in the next blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...