Thursday, February 25, 2021

Group Discussion

Quick detour! Hey guys, today in class we had our first group discussion regarding the project. I went in thinking I had my idea all figured out... I was wrong and I am so happy with the results of today's AMAZING discussion. We all shared our ideas and bounced ideas off of one another. I was thinking big picture and my classmates helped me focus on what is important. I came up with the overall idea of the series. It is going to be immigration to the United States from different countries, where each country will be a different episode. I will have about 3 interviewees per episode. For the excerpt I have yet to decide which country I would like to focus on, however, another thing I discussed with my classmates was that I should focus on one topic in the excerpt. This means I have to decide which question I would like to focus on in the series. They also gave me some documentary suggestions which I will be watching to get even more ideas, and of course I will keep you guys up to date and share everything I watch! Everyone's ideas are so unique and I am so excited to not only see how my project comes along, but to see everyone's final product! Once again we had an amazing discussion today that I'm sure we all benefited from, I know I did! I got a lot of stuff figured out and everything seems to be more clear! Till the next blog 💕  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...