Thursday, March 11, 2021

On the hunt

 Hey guys! So a few updates, I got some extra footage of Miami that I want to use as b-roll and add information about immigration to Miami. To do this I need to research immigration to Miami. So without further ado, here is some information I have gathered. I have found that Miami is the number one immigrant city in America. This is perfect for the documentary, using Miami as one of the cities. This is the website I used to learn more about immigration in America and how immigrants shape the United States Link. It puts emphasis on what immigrants due for this country, they add to both the economy and society. After reading this article I found it best to research other interviews with other immigrants, who have reached the American Dream, I came across this website link, in which it discusses different people achieving the American Dream, it was inspirational and helpful in giving ideas as to what to make sure to discuss within my extract, like personal back stories, where they came from and what they have accomplished with coming to the United States. Everyone has a story. I want to begin filming the interview and continue researching. I find that as I film I get more and more ideas as to what research I need to create the perfect project. See you guys in the next blog where I bring more updates! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...