Friday, April 9, 2021

No set backs!

 Hey guys! Today I stumbled upon a problem, I wanted to finalize the extract and export it, only to find that the video editor I was using (Final Cut Pro Trial) expired yesterday... I couldn't even get in to save what I had because it was saved in to the trial :(. This was today during class, I tried getting the trial on my father's laptop, however our iclouds are synced. Fortunately for me my friend bought the full version on their laptop and is letting me work on his computer. This sets me back a bit (ironic to the title of today's blog), however, I will bounce back. So while I couldn't really work on finalizing the extract I decided to go ahead and start my critical reflection. I brainstormed answers to the questions that are to be answered throughout the essay, and started a rough draft. Hopefully I can get it done soon and focus on finishing up! Everything is coming together slowly and I am excited to share everything I have worked on soon! We have almost less than a week till the due date πŸ˜… no pressure! See you guys soon!! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...