Sunday, March 7, 2021

filming day one?

 Hey guys! Today I went to Miami and decided while I was there I might as well start filming to get some ideas flowing. I brought my drone today and filmed in the city of Miami as that is where the interviewee from Romania immigrated to. Then I realized that the interviewees I planned on interviewing all came to Miami, so I needed to find someone from elsewhere, I know some people from Romania that moved to New York. I have some footage of walking in the city, when I was there pre-pandemic that I thought would be cool to incorporate and I could interview her through zoom. I am starting to get even more excited now that I have gotten some footage! Filming today gave me ideas on what statistics to search for and I love that I have two interviewees from two well known cities, my next steps it to get plenty of research on these cities and people immigrating to America and these cities in particular. Enjoy some pictures from today! 








See you guys in the next blog!! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...