Sunday, April 11, 2021

Changes to the social media

 Hey guys! When told I had to create a social media page as a part of the documentary promo package, my initial thought was, "wow, this will be easy for me, I use social media almost daily", however, I have found it difficult because I am so critical with what I should post! So today I spent all of my time brainstorming ideas (I know I've been doing a lot of brainstorming recently), I need to have everything planned out in my head before execution. In past blogs I mentioned the idea I was given by my classmates to have clips of other interviewees to give a glimpse of other episodes in the documentary, which is what I am planning to do because I have the videos already, but I need to add more than just the videos. So today I have come up with a plan to add pictures of the different countries the interviewees are from with facts about immigration from those countries as well as posting graphs! I have also come up with the idea to add links to immigration websites with even more information. I am a little upset with myself for not coming up with these ideas sooner, however, better late than never! See you guys in the next blog... ITS OFFICALLY EXACTLY ONE WEEK TILL THE DUE DATE!!! 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...