Saturday, April 10, 2021

A new day

 Hello everyone! Today is a new day, only positivity today trying to get past the tiny set back from yesterday. I tried working on a combination of things. I worked on editing today trying to get it done, I continued brainstorming for my critical reflection (however I feel that I can't quite write it yet because I haven't exported the extract or finished the article or the social media page), I also worked on a schedule for posting on the instagram page, I want to have around 20 posts before April 18! I have 8 days to do this so I decided to post 3 a day until I reach 20. Creating promo posters to post using adobe illustrator. Today was a really chill Saturday, however, big things coming soon so stay tuned! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...