Friday, February 19, 2021

Media Portfolio 2.0

 WELCOME BACK! I am so excited to start on this project. I want to dedicate todays blog to sharing my idea. I began brainstorming since the first day of class this year when we were provided with the choices. I wanted to do the Documentary because I love watching them and learning from them, but I kept my options open. Now I am certain Documentary is the choice for me. I thought to myself to chose a topic that I am familiar with and something meaningful to me. I have decided to create a documentary on the American Dream and immigration. I moved to the United States with my parents when I was young and I know many people who have done the same, I have even gathered my interviewees. I am so excited for this journey! Stay tuned for my next blog in which I will be posting my schedule! April 12 is the due date, time STARTS NOW! Have a great day! see you in the next blog! (I just found out you can add emojis) 😊💪 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...