Sunday, February 21, 2021

Schedule

 The Sched. 😝



   Hey everyone! Here's the schedule! I wanted to create a schedule that I knew I could stick to. Last year I spent a great deal planning, however, this year I feel that I came up with an idea quicker. I am extremely excited to begin and I feel that I gave myself enough time for everything. I divided my time into 3: planning, filming, and editing. Of course things may move around, but I will always update you guys. I have already been brainstorming and have a couple different approaches to this documentary and its structure. Be on the look out for my storyboard and more this week! I am beyond excited! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...