Saturday, March 13, 2021

editing?

 Hi everyone! I changed the theme of the blog recently so that it would be easier for everyone to read through the blogs and not have to click the "read more". Now onto the real updates, yes you read the title correctly, today I played around with the footage from Miami and I'm having so much fun with it. I was curious to see what I could do with it and I was so happy with everything. I not only filmed using my drone, but also got some shots of the city from the ground :). As I have mentioned last year, editing is my favorite part of the film making process! Of course I had to get on it and have some fun with it. I would love to share with you guys a sneak peak of what I captured with the drone. 

My drone films in 4k, I will also be using my iPhone for the rest of the footage which has the capabilities of filming in 4k as well. 


here is another shot from Miami, the busy city. 


I had fun playing around with the editing. My friend suggested to take inspiration from the series I watch "Ugly Delicious", they have some fun editing techniques!



This is from the pizza episode, I will be taking inspiration from their fun techniques and incorporating it into my own! See you guys in the next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...