Sunday, March 14, 2021

Progess

 Hello everyone! Happy Sunday ๐Ÿ˜Š! I wanted to take today to collect my thoughts because in the past few blogs I have been doing a bit of everything; editing, filming, researching. I was reading back last years blogs (I would definitely call this research), and I realized I never created a blog specific to my target audience. I'm definitely slacking on my research, so expect the next blogs to be pure research! Still have so much work to do, but I am also very proud of the work I have gotten done so far. I want to start this week with a goal! My goal is to finalize my research and finish filming! Spring break is next week and there is no time to lose, instead I have to use this break to my advantage. See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...