Thursday, March 18, 2021

Group meeting

Hey guys! Spring Break is finally here!! Yesterday March 17, 2021 my class and I had our second group discussion. We spoke about our projects and what stages we were in. I was the only one who had started filming and I asked them what ideas they might have for my social media part of the project. I wasn't sure which social media platform would be the best choice for my documentary. One of my classmates actually gave me a great idea which I will definitely be implementing in my project. I have decided to use Instagram and the idea suggested to me was to have little snippets of different episodes with immigrants from different countries! I thought it was a very creative and unique idea and I can't wait to start the page! I will need to find more people from different countries, but that shouldn't be too hard in Florida, the melting pot. After that they also asked me what I have filmed and gave me a suggestion for filming the interview. They said that I shouldn't just focus on filming in one spot, have different locations so that it's not just a "talking head". I have definitely taken that into consideration and am excited to see what I can do with these new ideas. See you in the next blog!😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...