Saturday, March 20, 2021

interviews

 Hello everyone! I am currently writing this at 11:10 pm, I just got home a few minutes ago from filming. It is a Saturday, I took today to go ahead and work on the social media page. I have been brainstorming ideas for a name, however, for now I took tiny clips of people from different countries who immigrated to the US for the social media idea I discussed in an earlier blog. I would like to add that in the first group discussion we discussed names for our projects and everyone decided that the best names are the simple ones. This week is filming week and I have decided to stick to it, I filmed all day! I got some great footage of a number of people from different countries. It was such a great day, I learned so much. I also wanted to start working on the poster because I am in information technology and we are learning to use adobe illustrator and I am very excited to put my knowledge to action. This is my update for tonight, a very productive day. To more productive days, see you guys in the next blog! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...