Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday

 Hello everyone! Today is Sunday, a new week is beginning. This week my goal is to finish filming. Unfortunately I wasn't able to film much because I was not able to go to the office and film the interview. So today I didn't do much other than brainstorm ideas for other filming locations. My classmates suggested in the last group discussion that I film walking with the interviewee outside, make it feel more "interactive" and my first thought was that I wanted it to be an indirect interview so I wouldn't be in it, however, I felt that it was also a good idea and it would give me a range of shots to work with. I kept going back and forth with this idea and I'm still not set on what to do. I want to incorporate different shots, but I will make my final decision tomorrow when I go to film. This was my update tonight, not much has happened since yesterday, just a ton of brainstorming since I wasn't able to film. I will give you guys more updates soon, so stay tuned for those. See you in the next blog!😍 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...