Friday, April 2, 2021

New equipment!

 Hey guys! Happy Friday! Today was a long day and I am coming to you with updates at a late hour! But believe it or not today I felt like I was on an adventure! As my editing process continues (I feel it may continue into the next week) I have noticed many missing shots. Not missing, but some shots I have thought would make the extract come together. I finally got my stabilizer in the mail today and started playing around and learning how to use it. After, I wanted to refilm some shots because I was walking with the camera and they came out very shaky. Then I wanted to film other shots that I thought would be some great b-roll. For example, walking out of an airport and I also re-filmed the airplane landing with the stabilizer. In my time editing, I realized how much research I am lacking. my future posts will be more research! Here is a picture of my new stabilizer! 


😍 see you in the next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...