Thursday, April 1, 2021

The week of editing and more news

 Hey guys! Happy Thursday! Yesterday we were given an extension on the project! Although I believe that I have organized my time to be done by April 12, this extra week will give me some room to breath. The due date is now April 18th. To give you guys an update on the editing, I've honestly been having a lot of fun! I am using Final Cut Pro, it is what I am most familiar in. I feel that the shots come together quite well and now I need to start working on the voice over, which I have decided to incorporate. While editing, I noticed I needed to refilm some shots in Miami that came out pretty shaky. I bought a stabilizer to make it smooth and I will try and refilm tomorrow when the stabilizer arrives! In other news, last class we learned more about the critical reflection and what questions we have to be sure to incorporate to our essay. Those are my updates as of now, I will see you guys tomorrow! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...