Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Planning day one

 Yesterday was officially my first day of planning as per my schedule from my last post. I have given myself 2 weeks of planning which I honestly believe will be more than enough time. I am currently working on my storyboard. It really helps me organize my thoughts and ideas, I usually follow it during production, however, I do seem to change things up while filming, because of course seeing it in real life is different and I come up with different ideas. To begin however, I need a storyboard! hehe so that is coming up next post! But enough about next post, this post I want to update you guys on planning day one. For planning day one I have chosen my interviewees :). They come from different parts of the world and each have there own story so I am beyond excited to work with them! There are 5. ๐Ÿ˜Š I have also started to come up with questions to ask, however, they are definitely not finalized. So this week I plan on getting my storyboard ready and questions finalized. These are my updates :). See you guys in the next post! Have a great day ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...