Friday, March 26, 2021

Action

 Happy Friday everyone! This week I've taken advantage of my spring break. This is the time I have really accelerated in my progress with my project. According to my calendar this week is filming week which is exactly what I have been doing. I was stuck between doing a direct or indirect interview and as I started filming... indirect is what I have chosen to do. As discussed in my group meetings as well as in past blogs, my classmates suggested I incorporate different locations with the interview. This is what I have done. We will be walking around where the interviewee first lived in America and where he lives now. I also need b-roll footage and I have gotten some of that as well. I filmed by the airport because I wanted a shot of an airplane landing. I haven't gotten the exact shot I wanted, hopefully I can go again and get it right, after filming I realized I could've gotten it from a better angle. Anyway, those are my updates for today. I have started filming in the office and where he lives now (because it was easier to film this first), now we need to film by where he first came to America. See you guys tomorrow in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...