Saturday, March 27, 2021

Spring Working, no break

 Hey guys! Today is Saturday, the start of the weekend before spring break is over. Still taking advantage of this break, today I have been in the car for over 6 hours, so I couldn't film today... However, I took this time to work on my laptop and start creating a poster for the documentary. I also have started working on the instagram page. I have decided to keep the name of the documentary series simple, as we discussed as a group in the first group discussion. I gave the instagram the name "The True American Dream". As I was working in Adobe Illustrator, I have brainstormed ideas for the colors and to me it only makes sense that I use the colors of the American Flag, I was also thinking of using a shot I took at the airport. I have just been playing around with Adobe and instagram. I also was creating a schedule on what to film tomorrow so that once we get there all we have to do is film. I wanna walk around and add a voiceover in the back, I thought this would be the best because I remember discussing with my classmates and someone wanted to film in the street, but it would be very difficult to deal with the audio, so I thought to film and add a voiceover. I've been feeling very productive, and I can't wait for tomorrow! See you guys in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...