Sunday, March 28, 2021

Ciao filming, for now

 Hello everyone!! I am happy to say that I have gotten all the footage I need! Today I went to film around the neighborhood where the interviewee (my father) first came to America. Looking back on old memories. I really wanted to illustrate the change from where he started and where he is now. It was very important to get this footage, walking around and reminiscing. Now I have to started editing. Which I actually wanted to get a head start on asap. I have started with the drone footage and the airplane landing. I have to find some good audio to add, however I am not worrying about that now. I will keep you guys updated on my editing and I'm going to see if I need to film more or if what I have is good. I am very  happy with all the work done this week! See you guys in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...