Saturday, March 6, 2021

Moving forward

 Hey guys! I've been pushing back creating a storyboard because I wasn't sure how to structure my piece, but I realized that even though I have no idea how to structure it, sitting down and drawing ideas out is the best way to come up with a structure. That is exactly what I did, I sat down with a pencil and paper and just started drawing. I want to say that I also re-watched episodes from the docu series "Ugly Delicious" that I've mentioned in a previous vlog, they have a fun style I would like to incorporate in my piece, one thing I want to do differently from them is that I want to utilize indirect interviews rather than direct interviews. Keep in mind this is an extremely rough draft of my storyboard with raw ideas jotted down, without further ado, my long awaited storyboard...




Something extremely necessary for me is a ton of b-roll, however, I feel that this will come naturally when filming. Also to update on my last post, I have spoken to a few classmates and I have decided to focus on the topic of, coming to America, the journey, the reason. I have decided on this since my extract will be from the beginning of the episode. I am exciting that I have finally sorted out my ideas. Some great research coming your way in the next few blogs along with FILMING! See you soon!😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 The  documentary series, "Immigrants in America", is a series in which people from all over the world share their experience with...